- Handrail size - 2-5/8" wide by 2-3/4" high
- Solid Wood Laminated to make the 2-3/4" thickness.
- Handrail plow options - 1-1/8", 1-1/4", 1-3/4" or no plow. (Fillet not included)
- Lumber Grade: Premium / Select and Better
- Raw material for some wood species are not available in long lengths. In this rare occasion we do not splice with a Finger Joint. A scarf joint is used (a 45 deg. cut and glued together). Only one splice per layer is used.
- All handrail is shipped unfinished.
- Proudly Made in USA
- - 8' handrail shipped by standard ground shipping, the size will be approximately 94-1/2" long.
- - Lengths over 8' please email us
Shipping Handrail Over 8'
There will be added shipping cost for rail over 8'. Below is an estimated cost for different rail lengths.
8' - 9' (106-1/2") Estimated added shipping cost $245
9' - 10' (117-1/2") Estimated added shipping cost $345
10' - 12' (141-1/2") Estimated added shipping cost $450
12' - 16' Estimated added shipping cost $925
To save on costs, we suggest splicing two pieces of handrail together using a Railbolt and a wood plug to make longer lengths.
Top Quality Product
Top Quality Product
Beautiful Rail and fittings
Very nice products. The rail and the fittings are great quality. I have worked in a stair shop in the past for many years and I know the effort it takes to produce products like this. The rail and fittings require very little sanding to make a seamless joint. Good job Guys
I buy all our railing components from Kinzel - excellent quality. Takes about 4 weeks to arrive. Used to be able to get 15' solid lengths, but I think that's no longer the case because freight charges are crazy high everywhere.
K6110 hand rail and matching RH turn-out
I had a few special considerations in my order. The Kinzel Brothers were helpful and responsive via telephone. I ordered a newel, handrail and turn-out from them. All pieces are beautifully crafted and arrived well-packaged and in a timely manner. Thank you, Kinzel! Well done!