- Handrail size - 2-5/8" wide by 1-5/8" high
- Solid Wood Laminated to make the 1-5/8" thickness.
- Handrail plow options - 1-1/8", 1-1/4", 1-3/4" or no plow. (Fillet not included)
- Lumber Grade: Premium / Select and Better
- Raw material for some wood species are not available in long lengths. In this rare occasion we do not splice with a Finger Joint. A scarf joint is used (a 45 deg. cut and glued together). Only one splice per layer is used.
- All handrail is shipped unfinished.
- Proudly Made in USA
- 8' handrail shipped by standard ground shipping, the size will be approximately 94-1/2" long.
- Lengths over 8' please email us
Shipping Handrail Over 8'
There will be added shipping cost for rail over 8'. Below is an estimated cost for different rail lengths.
8' - 9' (106-1/2") Estimated added shipping cost $245
9' - 10' (117-1/2") Estimated added shipping cost $345
10' - 12' (141-1/2") Estimated added shipping cost $450
12' - 16' Estimated added shipping cost $925
To save on costs, we suggest splicing two pieces of handrail together using a Railbolt and a wood plug to make longer lengths.
- Due to the extreme freight cost to ship long length handrail any orders under $3,000 handrail over 8' will be shipped in two halves to obtain the length ordered ( ex. 1-12' will equal 2-6' ). Both halves will be grain and color matched.
The product was excellent. We had an issue with the product being damaged during shipment. The company was great in helping us solve the problem and making it "right".
All wood stair parts are made to order. Most orders ship in 4-5 weeks from the date you ordered. This is an estimated lead time not guaranteed. Lead times may vary depending on our work load per week. Holidays may affect lead times.
Most orders take 2-3 days in transit. This may vary depending on weather, holidays, etc.
Free Shipping on orders over $150 in the continental United States. Does not include island delivery, liftgate service, guaranteed delivery, inside delivery, limited access delivery, holiday/weekend delivery.
Most orders are shipped by FedEx. For smaller orders or orders with lengths under 8', we ship by FedEx Ground. Larger orders or orders over 8' are typically shipped by FedEx Freight. If we ship freight (semi) to a residential address, FedEx will call to schedule a delivery date and time.
If your order status has not changed from order received, that means your order is awaiting production or is in production and will be shipped when it's completed. You will receive a status update once your order ships.
We do not offer production expediting services.