Shop our high quality solid wood stair treads online. 1" wood stair treads are manufactured from solid wood. Made in Red Oak, White Oak and many more.
- Actual size 1" thick x 11-1/4" depth
- Widths 36", 42", 48", 54", 60"
- Typically 3-4 pcs of solid wood edge glued to make the depth of the tread
- Grain and color matched to make a high quality stair tread
- Bullnosed wood stair treads
- Made to order
- Unfinished and sanded ready for finishing
- Interior use only
- No fingerjoints or veneer
- No return, also known as box tread, fit in between two walls
- Left or right hand returns have a single end exposed and are determined by standing at the bottom of the staircase looking up
- Double returns have both ends exposed
Please contact us for custom thick treads. Please include the thickness, depth, width, wood species and quantities. Kinzel Wood Products also offers landings and custom routing.
All wood stair parts are made to order. Most orders ship in 4-5 weeks from the date you ordered. This is an estimated lead time not guaranteed. Lead times may vary depending on our work load per week. Holidays may affect lead times.
Most orders take 2-3 days in transit. This may vary depending on weather, holidays, etc.
Free Shipping on orders over $150 in the continental United States. Does not include island delivery, liftgate service, guaranteed delivery, inside delivery, limited access delivery, holiday/weekend delivery.
Most orders are shipped by FedEx. For smaller orders or orders with lengths under 8', we ship by FedEx Ground. Larger orders or orders over 8' are typically shipped by FedEx Freight. If we ship freight (semi) to a residential address, FedEx will call to schedule a delivery date and time.
If your order status has not changed from order received, that means your order is awaiting production or is in production and will be shipped when it's completed. You will receive a status update once your order ships.
We do not offer production expediting services.